[nSLUG] LUG Meetings...

William Lachance wrlach at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:07:48 ADT 2007

On Mon, 2007-23-07 at 16:02 -0300, Daniel Morrison wrote:

> I'm happy with Wednesday at 5:30, at Coburg Coffee.  If Dartmouthians
> or
> Bayer's Lakians want to hold their own get-togethers, the location
> could
> rotate.  We don't all have to go to all events.

I can't do Wednesday, as there's another meeting I want to attend on
that date. Since we have to come to a consensus sooner or later, I
decided to invoke executive privilege as the originator of this idea and
set it up at 5:30-6:30pm on Tuesday July 31st at Coburg Coffee. :) I'll
try to be there a little early.

I also took the liberty of creating a Google Calendar for this, which we
can use for future meetings if that's what people want:

http://tinyurl.com/2s66hv
--
William Lachance <wrlach at gmail.com>