[nSLUG] LUG Meetings...

Jeff Warnica jeff at coherentnetworksolutions.com
Mon Jul 23 15:17:09 ADT 2007

Well, I work slightly more traditional computer hours, leaving work
around 6... And I'm not downtown, nor do I dive through BLIP on my
usual route.

The average location might put us at Uniacke House House, but that
would suck for everyone.

My point being that the chances of pleasing more then 1 person with a
time/place is exactly 0.

CC is about ideal: close to downtown, Dal, on the bus routes.
Reasonable parking. Not BLIP. Close to the Grad House if things get
serious.

Time wise, Id say 1730 until whenever.