[nSLUG] LUG Meetings...

Daniel Morrison draker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:02:43 ADT 2007

On 23/07/07, Ben Armstrong <synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> wrote:

> Any preference for day of week?  Wednesday at 5:30 would work best for
> me, but I'm flexible.

I'm happy with Wednesday at 5:30, at Coburg Coffee.  If Dartmouthians or
Bayer's Lakians want to hold their own get-togethers, the location could
rotate.  We don't all have to go to all events.

Any plans about what to talk about?  I'm always up for talking about
transparent web proxies for home networks with Linux-based routers...
Then there's always Debian vs. RedHat vs. Slackware, or vi vs. emacs, KDE
vs. Gnome...

Maybe we could come up with a _new_ epic debate?

-D.