[nSLUG] LUG Meetings...

Tyler Smith tyler.smith at mail.mcgill.ca
Mon Jul 23 15:54:20 ADT 2007

Quoting Ben Armstrong <synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca>:

> On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:42:05 -0300
> Ben Armstrong <synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> wrote:
>> Of course, if we were to meet closer to my stomping grounds, say, Chapters
>> in Bayers Lake, a later time would work cuz then I could nip home first.
>
> Er, I meant Starbucks (at Chapters in Bayers Lake).

Hi,

I've just started working at SMU, so I'll be in Halifax a few days a
week. I would be interested in a meeting anywhere in the downtown area
pretty much anytime in the late afternoon or early evening. Getting out
to Bayer's lake would require getting a lift from someone else, unless
there's a good transit connection. Unless my wife finds something to do
so that she can delay her return to Wolfville until later in the
evening, in which case I could take the car...

Cheers,

Tyler