[nSLUG] LUG Meetings...

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Mon Jul 23 15:53:39 ADT 2007

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:47:59 -0300
"Matt Chamberlain" <chamberlain2007 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd be interested, it would take me a while on a bus from Dartmouth all the
> way there, but if it was earlier, it would be pretty good.

If most people are from peninsular Halifax or Dartmouth with only a few
people coming from the burbs and beyond, Coburg Coffee would be far
better.  I'm sure I can find something to do in town.  Probably do a
picnic on the commons with the family for dinner before heading over
for the meeting.

Any preference for day of week?  Wednesday at 5:30 would work best for
me, but I'm flexible.

Ben
 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg at debian.org