[nSLUG] LUG Meetings...

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Mon Jul 23 15:42:05 ADT 2007

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:37:29 -0300
"Daniel Morrison" <draker at gmail.com> wrote:

> Would prefer an earlier time (5:30)

Same here.  I typically knock off work at 4 pm.  So any time after that
works for me.  6:30 would mean waiting in town far too long after work,
as I live out in Timberlea, so it would be pointless to go home first.

Of course, if we were to meet closer to my stomping grounds, say, Chapters
in Bayers Lake, a later time would work cuz then I could nip home first.

Ben
 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg at debian.org