[nSLUG] LUG Meetings...

Daniel Morrison draker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 15:37:29 ADT 2007

On 23/07/07, Ben Armstrong <synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:56:48 -0300
> William Lachance <wrlach at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Maybe the best place to start would be an informal meeting at a coffee
> > shop downtown on a weekday after work hours (say, 6:30pm or so)? I was
> > personally thinking coburg coffee[1] might be a nice venue. It would be
> > a good way of measuring who's able to come and what they're interested
> > in talking about. :)
>
> That's an appealing proposal.  I'd have to check the exact time with my
> family, but put me down for a definite maybe.

Sounds like fun to me.  Would prefer an earlier time (5:30) but as it's
informal, people could drop in+out anytime.  We should bear in mind all
those people from out of town who'll feel left out, though :(

Here's a more wieldy URL for Coburg Coffee:

http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=coburg+coffee&cid=0,0,13130232092967408439&ll=44.640315,-63.588889

-D.