[nSLUG] LUG Meetings...

William Lachance wrlach at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 14:56:48 ADT 2007

Just saw this topic in the July archives, so I thought I'd take the
opportunity to join and post my two cents. I recently moved to Halifax
from Montreal, and would be most interested in having regular
face-to-face meetings to discuss Linux-related topics, maybe with a
presentation or two to keep things interesting. There's certainly any
number of things I'd be able/willing to talk about (I've been doing
Linux systems programming for the last five years).

Maybe the best place to start would be an informal meeting at a coffee
shop downtown on a weekday after work hours (say, 6:30pm or so)? I was
personally thinking coburg coffee[1] might be a nice venue. It would be
a good way of measuring who's able to come and what they're interested
in talking about. :)

[1]http://maps.google.ca/maps?ie=UTF8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&q=coburg
+coffee&near=Halifax,
+NS&fb=1&cid=0,0,13130232092967408439&ll=44.640315,-63.588889&spn=0.003153,0.010042&z=17&om=1

--
William Lachance <wrlach at gmail.com>