[nSLUG] Re: LUG Meetings...?

Mike Spencer mspencer at tallships.ca
Mon Jul 23 14:36:21 ADT 2007

> We've gotten along for years without them.  People have talked on
> and off about starting them, but at the end of the day, apathy
> ruled.

For some spectral value of apathy, of course. :-) I dunno how many
NSLUGers are out of town but for me, it's an hour and a half drive
from the South Shore, find the venue, find a parking place, hour and a
half drive home.  Has to be a pretty exciting meeting.

And fate, of course.  I have a very slack schedule and only, oh, maybe
a dozen occasions in a whole year that could conceiveably be called
"meetings".  The last two Dal installfests conflicted with ones for
which I had priority commitments.  Feh.

> Btw, welcome to Nova Scotia!

Ditto.

- Mike