[nSLUG] LUG Meetings...?

Michael Lauzon mlauzon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 12:49:07 ADT 2007

For me to go to an installfest I need to own a desktop or laptop --
laptop being the more useful kind of computer I need right now -- and
don't have either...still trying to get a job here as well.

When I lived in Toronto before moving to Ottawa -- both cities held
monthly LUG meetings...even if something along those lines; or even
bi-monthly meetings should be started.  Just a thought.

On 7/23/07, Devin Horsman <horsman at gmail.com> wrote:
> people here don't seem to hold regular lug meetings.
>
> Dalhousie's Computer Science chapter of the ACM holds installfests a few
> times a year and I think most LUG folk show up to those.
>

> On 7/23/07, Michael Lauzon <mlauzon at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I have just moved to Halifax, haven't actually been to a LUG meeting
> > since I moved out of Ottawa in late 2004, I did move briefly to
> > Montreal and joined MLUG but they never seemed to hold meetings, went
> > back to Toronto for two months then moved to Calgary...could never
> > make it to their LUG meetings; then moved up to Edmonton and don't
> > know if they ever get around to holding LUG meetings.  So, do you guys
> > & gals hold LUG meetings?
> >
> > --
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Michael Lauzon