[nSLUG] Linux SysAdmin Posting with AOL on Career Beacon

Jamie Fifield jamie at fifield.ca
Tue Jul 17 13:30:30 ADT 2007

The official posting is here:
http://www.careerbeacon.com/cat/en/1/3/MB0707105790

Briefly, we're looking for a Linux SA to join our team within the
Operations group here.  There is an oncall component as the posting
says, but it's not too bad most of the time.  I'm happy to answer any
questions if you're serious about applying.  The posting says to send
the resume to the listserv, but if you send your cover letter and
resume to me (or at least say I referred you) then your application
will get special notice.

Thanks,

--
Jamie Fifield