[nSLUG] Back order a domain with a Canadian registrar?

Michael Crawford mdcrawford at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 14:03:14 AST 2007

> It's not clear that he wants "the best". It looks to me that he's more
> interested in sniping a domain name and making it as difficult as
> possible for the previous owner to challenge it.

The domain is listed as having expired a month ago, and its whois
record has this to say:

 invalid WHOIS, domain disabled

Administrative Contact:
 This domain was reported to, ICANN for invalid WHOIS info. customer-must-correc
t-the-info at or-the-domain-will-be-deleted.com

There's lots of people who want to hide their identities online, for
example for money laundering purposes.  All he would have to do to get
his domain back would be to enter his real name and address in his
whois record, but he doesn't seem to want to do that.

Michael David Crawford
mdcrawford at gmail dot com

   Enjoy my art, photography, music and writing at
http://www.geometricvisions.com/
        --- Free Music Downloads ---

!DSPAM:45b8f0e545381723710989!