[nSLUG] User agent spoofing

J. Paul Bissonnette jpaulb at eastlink.ca
Tue Jan 23 09:36:27 AST 2007

Write them a email saying Due to the security risks imposed by MS
windows we are using Linux as our OS of choice.  Why do you
discriminate? If  TSN does not want Linux user to access parts of TSN's
site do you realy expect then to watch your programs?

I tried to, but received a warning that the email page was not found

If you want to send an email, under services  click on website ->
contact us. You receive this message. "

Do you have a question or concern about TSN? In order to get your
questions to the people who can best answer them, we have developed this
help system.
"