[nSLUG] Re: Non-install stuff that fits installfest lessons

Chris Jordan cjordan at cs.dal.ca
Wed Jan 17 08:17:24 AST 2007

Hey guys,

The Installfest is January 27 from 1:00-5:30 pm at the Dalhouse
Computer Science Building. All the information is at: http://wiki.dal-
acm.ca/InstallFest. If anyone is planning to bring in a system please
send events AT dal-acm DOT ca an RSVP including your system specs and
what you want to do. As well, anyone bringing in a system, it would
make our lives easier if you also brought in a power bar and long
ethernet cable; we always seem to run short on those.

See you there,

Chris