[nSLUG] ubuntu iso a dud-->Freespire works

Robert Ashley rb.ashley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 22:03:11 AST 2007

Thanks for the suggestion. Never heard tell of an 'alternative' U-cd.

But, ha!, here I was beginning to think this stuff is really hard till
your signature reminded me to recall learning the classical guitar.
Sheesh, I've been at cg for 40 years and I'm still mired in my
mediocrity.

And there's no 'alternative-cd' cure to learning to play music some
good. Just practice, practice, practice. I should soon be hearing this
same refrain from our Linux masters.

Actually, I'm quite pleased with the Debian etch so far. I like the
support community too, which, to me, seems less impassioned and less
focused on the desktop revolution than the Ubuntu nation. Not that one
community is better than the other, but only to say that we are
afforded this opulence of choice in which interpretative community
suits each individual best.

Ditch-diggers and designers, we need 'em both. Oh yeah, guitar players too!

Bob