[nSLUG] ubuntu iso a dud-->Freespire works

Robert Ashley rb.ashley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 21:52:17 AST 2007

The ubuntu iso I downloaded was 699.x MB.  My steps to obtain/burn the
debian netinstall (about 127MB) disk were the same as the ubuntu's. No
problems with the debian.

No idea is if this follows from what gnwiii says below or not. Other
contributors have offered different forensic audit checks.
Unfortunately, I trashed the iso file and the cd, so it looks like I
prematurely (and inadvertantly) destroyed what might have been good
evidence supporting this or that theory. Sorry 'bout that.

Bob