[nSLUG] ubuntu iso a dud-->Freespire works

Robert Ashley rb.ashley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 17:08:20 AST 2007

Yeah, okay, I did what you suggest 'cept not the 'business card', but
the regular netinstall (about 127Mb). Everything went perfect, no
probs with the iso image burn, checksum, or the actual netinstall
itself. I'm writing this from the Deb environment.

So I guess I'm using etch for awhile.

Also appreciate Ben's suggestion not to give up so easy on the ubuntu,
but I hadn't read that until after I actually went ahead with the etch
netinstall.

Thanks for the help, everyone. I guess I'm back in the game again,
basically back at square-noob-one.

Bob