[nSLUG] Re: Add yourself to the nSLUG member blogs wiki page

Rich budman85 at eastlink.ca
Sun Jan 14 22:57:10 AST 2007

> Use the web only for fun.  Register yourself with false information
> anytime
> it is required, and go ahead.  If they data mine things like Hotmail's
> birthdates
> and postal codes, they will be wrong.  What is there to fear in that?

hehe so true...  I told my wife to never use your real data especially
for birthdays and zip codes.  I they may see a sharp rise in births for
Jan 1st, 1970  - lol

I love to use this zip:  B7O3M3  (leet for Blowme)
I love living in Canada. I get to use alpha-numeric zipcodes! >:)

Rich

!DSPAM:45aaed80325108630114625!