[nSLUG] Re: Add yourself to the nSLUG member blogs wiki page

Rich budman85 at eastlink.ca
Sat Jan 13 02:48:25 AST 2007

On Fri, 2007-01-12 at 22:58 -0400, Mike wrote:
> me> ...my own cranky idiosyncrasies:
> me> [....]
> me> ...I continue to use Netscape Navigator 4.76, the last version of
> me> Navigator for Linux.
>
> JPB> You could try Netscape 7.2. and Wine.

I keep a copy of lynx on hand.. hehe  just for nostalgia and its fun to
see web sites ignore the ALT option in tags, but not fun for others that
use them.  I've used lynx to help troubleshoot X a few times, when it
would not start up.

I use tin as well to help troubleshoot news servers when the graphical
ones all fail and kindly give no errors.

Regards
Rich

!DSPAM:45a880b1185087945614650!