[nSLUG] Acroread & Openoffice

J. Paul Bissonnette jpaulb at eastlink.ca
Mon Jan 8 10:56:59 AST 2007

Tried png arcoread will not print them either. The Debian group thinks
there is a problem in OOo and are looking into it as an official bug.
I was wondering what was going on when I sent out invoices and had
replies that they were not only printable but readable. At first I
thought it was just another excuse not to pay the bill. Since my
business is cash up front it didn't make sense.

Have to wait for the official OOo verdict.

Paul.