[nSLUG] Why Redhat is a frontrunner for business environments

Rich budman85 at eastlink.ca
Tue Feb 27 12:42:00 AST 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 01:34 -0400, Robert Ashley wrote:
> Donald, you get an Oscar for the best A+ essay in the e-short
> category! Seriously, some persuasive arguments you mount.
> Interesting, how things like liability, brand, and band-wagoneering
> hold sway over the actual merits of this or that product.

I wonder what my ex-manager at my previous place of employment is doing
these days...   last I heard he was let go the following year he let me
go. :)  guess the network DIDN'T run itself.

When I tried bringing Linux in as a solution to help out printing and
NFS whoas with NT, I was told MSCE is where its at..  Linux..  no one
will use Linux because there is no paper to back it up...  using Linux
is a CLM .. career limiting move... told to me in 1999..  :)

Regards
Rich

!DSPAM:45e45f61138774569415639!