[nSLUG] Why Redhat is a frontrunner for business environments

Robert Ashley rb.ashley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 01:34:49 AST 2007

Donald, you get an Oscar for the best A+ essay in the e-short
category! Seriously, some persuasive arguments you mount.
Interesting, how things like liability, brand, and band-wagoneering
hold sway over the actual merits of this or that product.

I might have guessed...but for shame, didn't.

Thanks,

bob