[nSLUG] ubuntu iso a dud

Robert Ashley rb.ashley at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 17:22:10 AST 2007

Appreciate the follow-up. I seem to be doing fine with Debian Etch.
Or, it's just putting up with me.

So like I remember a couple of years back when first exposed to Linux
and this group. Most of the sophisticates advised sticking with one
distro over flitting from one to the other. So I did.

That said, maybe I've gone the other extreme--Debian-welded. I've
never even tried anything else.  A real shut-in, I guess.

:-)

bob