[nSLUG] Partition resizing question

Doug McComber doug.mccomber at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 17:11:20 AST 2007

Have you tried a different distro?  I installed opensuse 10.2 recently
on a windows box and during the install I was able to successfully
resize the ntfs partition.  I don't know if the installer uses gparted
or not. Worth a shot though, and if you don't want to install opensuse
just cancel the install after the resizing is complete.

Regards,
Doug