[nSLUG] Re: copy/paste...web-->vim...unexpected results

Mike mspencer at tallships.ca
Mon Feb 5 14:45:56 AST 2007

> Surely this keypunch emulator requires some additional functions to
> make it more realistic, like "Drop deck on floor and watch 3 hours
> of work scatter in all directions", and "Bend card, jam reader".  Or
> just a "shuffle deck" function.

Hum, well, I guess I reckoned that simply running in a Microsoft
environment provided this functionality, albeit without the
corresponding graphics. :-) I suppose a port to Linux would need at
least a card jam capability to really feel right to
alt.folklore.computers regulars.  Lessee, if we were to get a couple
of serial interface temp sensors and drip some water on one, we could
emulate a wet & dry bulb hygrometer as a humidity sensor and then.....

BTW, Bill, thanks for the note on the DVD error.  Filed for future
reference.

- Mike
                                                           /V\

!DSPAM:45c77c66231171383110783!