[nSLUG] Re: copy/paste...web-->vim...unexpected results

Robert Ashley rb.ashley at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 19:14:39 AST 2007

I enjoyed this post, Mike.  You had me going until I read that cue
word "obliged to use the console", which for me managed to invert your
post of deadpan precision into tongue-n-cheek irony.

If I read you right, then, you may be hinting that one need not get
all entangled in all these strings and subtle knots of console
contortions. That keeping it simple, going with what works, and
leaving it at, is probably the best policy.

I'm sure you'll let me know if I've misconstrued your meaning.

ha!

bob