[nSLUG] Re: Non-install stuff that fits installfest lessons

Ian Campbell ian at slu.ms
Thu Feb 1 19:45:34 AST 2007

On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 07:36:28PM -0400, Oliver Doepner wrote:
> I am also interested in group workshops like that. Maybe we could start
> a page on the NSLUG wiki to collect topics of interest, participants and
> then find a location and time to meet.

This is approximately the same stage that the ACM is at. I got ...
volunteered to run a basic system administration tutorial, but even
that's a relatively broad topic, so it kinda stalled. There were other
random coding/administration tutorials discussed (I think Plone was
one suggestion), but I'm not sure what stage those are at.

If people are interested in that sort of thing and are willing to work
with the ACM on it, we can probably help promote it, as well as offer
a proper space to host it... whiteboards, projectors, etc.

Chris, correct me if I'm wrong or out of line.