[nSLUG] Re: Non-install stuff that fits installfest lessons

Robert Ashley rb.ashley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 18:26:19 AST 2007

Hey Rich, I really appreciate your comprehensive follow-up to my
query, originally targeted for the installfest. Just like private
lessons!

Did you (or anyone else) get a read on the sorts of other projects
tackled at the installfest? Mainly "installs"? Dumb question, maybe.

I realize and understand that many serious OSS proponents are lone
wolves, but I'd also be interested in group workshops (2-3 hours) on
stuff other than installs. I notice that this idea must have been
ventilated through Dals' ACM because there's a tab for it (empty) on
their site.

bob