[nSLUG] Contract position for Rocks HPC (RedHat) SysAdmin

Jamie Fifield jamie at fifield.ca
Thu Dec 13 16:14:09 AST 2007

A company in Nova Scotia (Halifax I think) is looking for an
experienced parallel computing SA, specifically experienced in Rocks
on RedHat.  The email below is from the recruited (based in NY) that
is looking for candidates.  If you are a Rocks guy or girl and know
your stuff, this might be for you.

Anyway, the email follows:

Hi Jamie,

As you can see from correspondence below I was hoping to talk to you
regarding a 6 month contract for a skilled engineer with HPC
/redhat/Linux and Rocks experience in Nova Scotia.

Please get in touch with me asap. The rate is negotiable and high$$$$.
We will also cover hotel if needed.

Regards,
Lou

LOUIS PETTO
Sr.Technical Recruiter

360 Lexington Avenue, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10017

E-mail: lap at accessnyc.com
Direct: 646-307-8909
Main: 212-687-5440 Ext.342

www.accessstaffing.com
----------------
This electronic message, including any and all attachments hereto, is
intended solely to be used by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to its
intended recipient, you are herewith notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying or retention of this communication or the
information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message communication in error, please notify us by
telephone immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy
or printout thereof.