[nSLUG] MythTV hardware?

Mon Dec 3 20:41:51 AST 2007

One other thing...I'd advise you check out an external usb capture
device if you can afford it. I've had three or four pvr-150s and a
couple of pvr-500's and they've been finicky due to interference or
other problems. I don't have direct experience with the usb devices, but
I think they'd be far less prone to interference than the mobo cards.

Robin