[nSLUG] MythTV hardware?

Jon me at jonwatson.ca
Sat Dec 1 16:42:19 AST 2007

Historically, this really wasn't an area of interest for me. However,
since recently acquiring an Eastlink DVR I am starting to appreciate
how useful a home-brewed setup would be.

I seem to recall that MythTV is a fairly frequent topic on the Calgary
LUG list. There may be some useful info in their archives which can be
found somewhere off of www.clug.ca

Jon