[nSLUG] Presentations

Gilbert Rossignol gilbert at cs.dal.ca
Fri Aug 31 16:01:50 ADT 2007

Hi Matt,
We are having an Installfest.

The InstallFest is an event where anyone within the Greater Halifax area
can bring their computers in and get help installing or troubleshooting
alternative operating systems, such as Linux, FreeBSD, BeOS and a host
of others.  There will be free snacks and various forms of
entertainment, so come out and join us! At around 3 pm, we will be
opening a pay-bar including cheap beer and pizza, a la GeekBeer.

Cheers,
Gilbert