[nSLUG] Municiple WiFi: Wi-Fire USB Antenna

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 15:44:42 ADT 2007

Netstumbler is available on Windows and does a graphical
display, showing security and channel numbers, etc.  On open
source I know of nothing like it that runs on Linux.
There is iStumbler, for the Mac, which is available
as source, but it is hardware specific.

If there was some sort of kismet to rrdtool glue it
could make a web version of something like this.

--Donald