[nSLUG] Re: Plems with Linux etch

Mike Spencer mspencer at tallships.ca
Thu Aug 23 23:07:03 ADT 2007

-D. quoth:

>> > If you're running a csh-type shell, don't.  Type 'exec /bin/bash' to run
>> > bash instead.
>
> Actually I expected to get more flak for this tongue and cheek
> statement... no tcsh cheerleaders around?  :)

Here ya go:

				   .
	   	   \|/ 	   	   	   .  ~\
		   -*- 	 	   |     	+
           /|\  .  --o-O-o--
		   .  	   	   	.
		  .	  	. 	   	 	  \|/
		 . 	   :#~    	      -*-
	   	. 	   . '		 	 ./|\
	. 					 .
   . 					.

Bash is one them tools I have to read the instructions each time I
take it out of the box.  That happens when I have to fix some script
or when I'm root.  Othrwise, I use tcsh.

- Mike

                                                           /V\