[nSLUG] MythTV Listings Data

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Mon Aug 20 16:54:11 ADT 2007

> Hmmm...that will open up some possibilities.
>
> What was your role in the project?

 I'm a MythTV dev, and have been in on the discussion of "what are we
gonna do" since Zap2it contacted us.

 I'm not one of the board members(they had the real nasty jobs to do so
kudos to them!)
but I setup and maintain the www.schedulesdirect.org/forum/lists etc etc
system and once
we end up hosting the raw data ourselves likely those as well.

> couple of hours after 10:00pm. It sure helps to be able to watch what you want,
> when you want, and without commercials. If it wasn't for myth I'd just not
> bother with cable/sat.

 I've been a myth convert since late 2002/early 2003. I wouldn't watch
TV without it if I had a choice.
Some might say I'm biased, but that bias comes from a long term usage of
it :)