[nSLUG] Software Freedom Day question

William Lachance wrlach at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 01:43:13 ADT 2007

On Wed, 2007-15-08 at 20:56 -0300, Devin Horsman wrote:
> Hey, its a little harder to get the auditorium then the atrium, so
> I'll go with booking that.
>
> It looks like I'm going to be pretty busy though so I really won't be
> able to run this thing. Hopefully someone else can organize the actual
> event.

I can at least help. I think there's still a little bit of confusion
over what kind of event we really want to (or can) organize. Does
someone have a projector he/she can loan out for the day? If so, I'd
propose that we organize some presentations on Linux and/or other free
and open source software topics. Otherwise, we may just want to have
some kind of social event... (something like the Coburg coffee meetup on
steroids...)
--
William Lachance <wrlach at gmail.com>