[nSLUG] Fast scroll wheel action in X triggers paste or browser history navigation

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 22:20:40 ADT 2007

Hi Aaron, and thanks for the suggestions.

I did try SendCoreEvents "true", as I also saw that was set up on my
work computer.  But it didn't help.  It seems those 2 options you
mention are good for laptops or other arrangements of multiple
pointing devices.  In my case it is a desktop system with just one.

--Donald