[nSLUG] Nova Scotia internet services

Jeff Warnica jeff at coherentnetworksolutions.com
Tue Aug 14 15:50:16 ADT 2007

Indeed, I keep my Aliant IP for very long periods of time. And with
dynamic DNS and 5 minute TTLs, it is really a non-issue, from my
personal/residential - if geeky - perspective.

On Aliant, 25 is blocked, in and out, but I have never had an issue
with their mail server moving outgoing mail. One of my mail accounts
is brought down with Fetchmail, the other being relayed through a
no-ip relay to a high port.. Which may actually be better, with them
having backup MXs and me not.