[nSLUG] Nova Scotia internet services

Joe Dunn me at joedunn.com
Mon Aug 13 23:30:22 ADT 2007

Go Eastlink, its cheaper, faster and pretty stable. I moved to NYC from
Halifax and I use Time Warner for for alot more I get _alot_ less. You can
get an all in one package also. Mind you DVR's aren't as big in Halifax as
they are in bigger US cities.

Either or you'll enjoy the larger pipe at a cheaper price.