[nSLUG] Software Freedom Day question

Ashley George ashley at george.ca
Mon Aug 13 19:20:18 ADT 2007

Hm, my little joke probably doesn't make much sense to a new member.  To
boil it down, there is no official organisational hierarchy to this
group.  There is no president, treasurer, secretary and etc.  Thus,
there is no central authority for initiating events, parties, meetings,
and so on.

If you would like to take the reins and announce your candidacy for
managing a particular event, go for it.  If you find enough interested
parties within the group, you can probably get set up on the NSLUG wiki
and get the ball rolling.