[nSLUG] Job posting: Java/Groovy developer positions

Jeff Warnica jeff at coherentnetworksolutions.com
Wed Aug 8 14:43:17 ADT 2007

For a new project here at work:

Java and Groovy Developers

IMP Solutions is recruiting Java and Groovy software developers.

If you want to work with other smart people, using tools like Grails,
Groovy/Java, Hibernate, GWT, and jBPM, then we want to talk to you.

Our current openings are related to the development of a rich internet
application. We are looking for a lead developer, senior and
intermediate developers, and a MySQL DBA/developer.

IMP Solutions is a division of IMP Group and is based in Halifax, Nova
Scotia. We offer competitive salaries and a stimulating work
environment.

Visit www.impsolutions.com and click on the Java/Groovy link on the
home page to learn more and apply.