[nSLUG] Thanks for coming out!

CMC cmconrad at eastlink.ca
Thu Aug 2 17:44:51 ADT 2007

I would like to see an event here to support Software Freedom Day.  I
noticed on the website of groups that are supporting this event that
there are only 3 from Canada, 2 in Quebec and 1 in BC.  Perhaps NSLUG
could submit its name.  It is free after all to sign up.  I feel we here
in Nova Scotia should get more involved in events like these.

Cheers,
Colin