[nSLUG] Thanks for coming out!

Oliver Doepner odoepner at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 16:06:45 ADT 2007

Hi,

I would not call it "Installfest" this time. There has hardly been any
OS installation going on at the last ones that I attended.

In my experience, "Installfest" is just a label that seems to cause
everyone to focus on their machines instead of socializing and
exchanging knowledge / ideas.

I'd vote for calling it "NSLUG get-together" or something to that effect.

I think a timeframe of 3-4 hours should be enough, otherwise it gets
stretched out too much and the presentation might get only a small
audience. I would be happy with 3-7 pm. We could order some pizzas
around supper time.

What do you think?

cheers
Oliver