[nSLUG] Thanks for coming out!

William Lachance wrlach at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 14:03:48 ADT 2007

Thanks to everyone who came out to the informal meeting we had yesterday
at Coburg coffee. We should definitely do this again soon... perhaps
with the addition of a few presentations on Linux-related topics? One of
the attendees (Devon) suggested he could get us some space at Dal to do
so, in which case I wonder if we shouldn't schedule the meeting to
coincide with the beginning of the academic year in early September, to
generate interest in Linux among new/returning students.

Thoughts?
--
William Lachance <wrlach at gmail.com>