lighttpd was [nSLUG] Article on why monoculture gets picked

Dop Ganger nslug at fop.ns.ca
Wed Apr 25 21:14:58 ADT 2007

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007, Stephen Gregory wrote:

> I had just started using lighttpd as was no aware of the memory
> leak. It looks like it is an ongoing problem. Thanks for the pointer
> to Nginx.

Another option is the range from www.acme.com; thttpd, mini_httpd and
micro_httpd. Performance decreases as you go down the range, but if you
want something just to (for example) display MRTG graphs on an internal
web page, micro_httpd is more than enough. Performance from thttpd is
surprisingly good, especially under load.

Cheers... Dop.

!DSPAM:462fef0e87241047614055!