[nSLUG] Image utility for Linux?

Bill Davidson billdavidson at eastlink.ca
Tue Apr 24 09:56:35 ADT 2007

Hi:

On Tue, 2007-04-24 at 01:12 -0300, Mike Spencer wrote:
> The images are too big for manual manipulation on the screen and I'd
> like to keep the original large format for archival purposes.

Tools like the gimp will scale your view of the image while you work on
it without actually scaling the image, so you can still save it full
size.  I would think this would take just a couple of minutes in the
gimp, sliding and rotating one image until it lines up correctly with
the other.

--
Bill Davidson <billdavidson at eastlink.ca>

!DSPAM:462dfe85321241225626645!