[nSLUG] Job Posting: Linux System Administrator

Tony Abou-Assaleh taa at acm.org
Thu Apr 19 15:25:01 ADT 2007

Hi guys,

Our company is growing, the number of servers is growing, and we have an
opening for a sysadmin. We are the largest customer of Rogers in Atlantic
Canada in terms of bandwidth. We have over 100 Linux servers and expect to
grow to over 200 very soon. The full job description is posted on our
corporate site at:

http://www.itinteractiveservices.com/node/13

We also have a number of R&D and Operations positions for starting
immediately or in the near future. All are posted on the site.

I'd be happy to answer any general questions on or off the list.

Cheers,

TAA

Tony Abou-Assaleh
Director of Research and Development