[nSLUG] Finding linux products and software

Jonathan Anderson jonathan.anderson at ieee.org
Sat Apr 14 13:21:56 ADT 2007

Yeah, I should have stuck with Edgy. I was all hoping that knetworkmanager
would be upgraded to work with the campus wireless... that didn't happen, and
instead, I can't resume from suspend. Mumble grumble...

Of course, it's not really Ubuntu's fault that the ATI driver is broken, but
mumble grumble nonetheless.

#!/jon

--
Jonathan Anderson