[nSLUG] Finding linux products and software

David Payne dapayne12 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 13:09:39 ADT 2007

Testing is more stable than unstable.  I might not know what I am
talking about, but from watching the #ubuntu+1 channel on freenode I
don't know what Feisty going to look like when it comes out.  The
topic is: "Large parts of feisty were broken, Including booting, and a
403 on the kernel.  /msg ubotu breakage for more info.  2.6.20-15.25
fixes these.  Don't use feisty yet on production systems.  Expect
breakage."  Yesterday the first line said that feisty was broken.  It
should be coming out in 5 days, you think they would have it a little
more stable than that.  I use Ubuntu, and I like it, but I may just
continue using 6.10 until 7.04 looks like it is somewhat stable.

David Payne