[nSLUG] Finding linux products and software

Bill Davidson billdavidson at eastlink.ca
Fri Apr 13 15:09:17 ADT 2007

Hi:

On Fri, 2007-04-13 at 13:06 -0300, Dop Ganger wrote:

> in the current spirit of boasting how long one has been running
> Linux, Alan Cox taught me Unix on the Pyramid there

OK, you win on longevity and pedigree, unless someone on this list
learned asm from Linus.

> I'm probably going to be dumping a J series box
> (http://www.openpa.net/systems/j-class.html) with an enclosure to go with
> it in order to make room for the D370.

Cool (well, apparently not "cool", but neat).  That was a seet system in
its day.  Sadly I have no need or use for it, and it would be grounds
for spousicide.

--
Bill Davidson <billdavidson at eastlink.ca>

!DSPAM:461fc74e137013053567256!